A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Blatchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Blatchford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Blatchford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatchford graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Blatchford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blatchford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Blatchford practice?
Dr. Steven Blatchford practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Diagnostic Ultrasound near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Green Valley, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists, Scottsdale Allergists, and Scottsdale Radiologists.