Dr. Steven Blatchford MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 8th, 2017
Communication was excellent.

September 21st, 2016
Wonderful Doctor who is kind and compassionate as well. Great staff and facilities too.

February 8th, 2016
Run Away!
He did a balloon sinus procedure on me for congestion and I had complications and needed to see someone else. They told me I never needed the procedure and that I should of had a ct prior to the procedure.

October 23rd, 2014
Patient
This is the only Physician I would trust to treat my sinus issues. I have been seeing him for more than 6 years and never had any issues with his treatment plan. I truly recommend him to anyone with major sinus problems.

December 5th, 2013
The Very Best
Dr. Blatchford has been helping me address multiple ear and nose issues for about three years. He's proven to be one of the most thoughtful, caring and skilled physicians, and he spends as much time as needed to tend to your issues. I can't recommend him highly enough for people with chronic and severe ent problems.

November 15th, 2013
Excellent ENT Specialist, Wonderful Staff
I have never written a review before; however, because I am so satisfied with Dr. Blatchford and his staff, I think it important to share my thoughts. Multiple times a year, for several years, I suffered horrible sinus infections/ear infections which led me to Dr. Blatchford. He performed sinus surgery on me 25 days ago. I am already amazed at how much better I feel! Dr. Blatchford and staff have been caring, professional and kind. I rate my experience with him and his staff above excellent.

November 8th, 2013
Dr Blatchford
I saw Dr. Blatchford after another Dr put a tube in my ear. I was having a lot of discomfort and he saw me right away. He was very kind and understanding and fixed the problem . I thank him very much.

April 12th, 2013
I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Steven Blatchford on the floor of my mouth. He took the time to listen to me prior to the surgery and made sure I understood everything the day of the surgery. He made sure I felt no pain and I am grateful to have a doctor who is so caring.

March 15th, 2011
Steven J. Blatchford MD.
On the 8th of October, 2010 during a radio frequency oblation of the mucosa membrane in the rear of the nasal passage, Steven blatchford intentionaly ...

October 30th, 2010
Abused By Dr. !
I was burned in an un-numbed area during an RF(radio frequency) turbinate reduction procedure and he laughed afterwards. He has not yet been charged with this abuse/torture that he inflicted but this is currently an ongoing situation and the police have been contacted.

October 26th, 2010
Doc Blatchford saved my life!
He is a wonderful doctor that takes time with each patient, which is usually why there is a wait. He listens and is extremely thorough. He is patient and will takes all step necessary to diagnose an issue. Even if it takes a little time for a diagnosis. He is not only a good doctor, he is just a very nice person.