Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Blau
Dr. Steven Blau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Islip, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Blau is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Blau has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Blau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.
Dr. Jerome Weiner
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
West Islip, NY 0 mi39
Dr. Edison Gavilanes
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
West Islip, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Vinci Jones
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
West Islip, NY 0 mi7