A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Blau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Blau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Blau, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blau graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Blau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Blau MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Blau practice?
- Dr. Steven Blau has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Blau practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Surgeons.