A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Blobstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Blobstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Blobstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Skin Cancer Acne Psoriasis and Skin Cancer; Acne; Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blobstein graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Blobstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blobstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Blobstein practice?
Dr. Steven Blobstein practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.