A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Blobstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Blobstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Blobstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blobstein graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Blobstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Blobstein MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Blobstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Blobstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Blobstein practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.