Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Boardman
Dr. Steven Boardman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moline, IL, with another office in Davenport, IA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Boardman is affiliated with Medical Center, Silvis Campus, UnityPoint Health Trinity Rock Island and Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park. Dr. Boardman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Boardman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Boardman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.
Dr. Michael Berry
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Moline, IL 0 mi11
Dr. Timothy Millea
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Moline, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Peter Alward
Moline, IL 0 mi34