Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

Retina Consultations
915 Palmer Rd
Bronxville, NY 10708
917-793-6900
Locations and availability (1)

|  Fine Doctor  |  show details
by William W. Burrows on Jun 29th, 2013

Dr. Bodine and his entire staff have treated me for the past 4 years. He and his staff are extremely skilled and always treated me courteously and in an extremely professional manner. Dr. Bodine was always available to answer my questions and explain the nature of what the operation demanded. I was very lucky to have him as my doctor.

|  Saved My Son's Vision  |  show details
by Dan from Dobbs Ferry on May 31st, 2013

My 20 year old son was complaining of blurry vision and a dark line in his field of view. Out Optometrist helped us get an emergency appointment with Dr. Bodine. Dr. Bodine examined my son for several hours and diagnosed a severely detached retina which required emergency surgery. It was the weekend and the O/R at Lawrence Hosp. was closed - Dr. Bodine rounded up an emergency O/R team and operated on my son the next morning. The surgery was a success and my son and I are grateful for Dr. Bodine's knowledge, compassion, and willingness to treat my son's urgent condition. My son was a new patient and yet he received all the care and attention you would expect from a world class physician. I highly recommend Dr. Bodine without any reservations.

|  Very diligent and meticulous  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Bodine treats his patients seriously and with the care that is required with eye issues. As you might imagine, folks with retinal issue are extremely nervous in that loss of sight is likely, if not treated properly. Dr. Bodine does his utmost to ensure that his patients understand both the benefits and the risks of surgery and is highly solicitous of his patients needs. He may be a bit "old school" in that he doesn't hold hands, per se, but rather he provides a great measure of comfort with his obvious competence and care.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

Very caring and accurately found the problem.