A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bogen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bogen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bogen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bogen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven Bogen practice?
- Dr. Steven Bogen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Bogen practices Psychiatry near Sleepy Hollow, NY.