- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bohm is Satisfactory. Dr. Bohm has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bohm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohm graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bohm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Medical Center at Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Bohm practice?
Dr. Steven Bohm practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Freehold Internists, Freehold Gastroenterologists, and Freehold Hepatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Bohm, Dr. Stephen Bohm, Dr. Stefan Bohm, Dr. Steve Bohm