A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bojarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bojarski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bojarski graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Bojarski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Bojarski MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Bojarski practice?
- Dr. Steven Bojarski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bojarski practices Neurology near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Winchester, IN.
See Richmond Neurologists.