A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bojarski is Good. Dr. Bojarski has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bojarski graduated from Facolta di Medicina e Chirugia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bojarski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Bon Secours-Richmond Comm. Hospital
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bojarski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 34 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bojarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Bojarski practice?
Dr. Steven Bojarski practices Neurology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Norfolk, VA.
See Newport News Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Bojarski, Dr. Stefan Bojarski, Dr. Stephan Bojarski, Dr. Stephen Bojarski