A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Boles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Boles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boles graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Boles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Boles DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Boles practice?
- Dr. Steven Boles has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Boles practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.