A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bolling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bolling, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bolling, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolling graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Bolling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Bolling practice?
Dr. Steven Bolling practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.