A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bonawitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bonawitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bonawitz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonawitz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonawitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Bonawitz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Bonawitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Bonawitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bonawitz practices Plastic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Baltimore Surgeons.