Dr. Steven Bond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 21st, 2013
Nothing but good things to say
7 and 6 years ago I was operated on by Dr. Bond. I could not be happier with the results. I've since had other medical issues that warranted looking at my shoulders as the cause of the problem but was told by multiple orthopedic surgeons that if I hadn't told them that they had been surgically repaired they would have never known because they were anatomically as close to perfect as it gets. My shoulders now are completely stable and the surgery has held up very well. Two other family members have also received shoulder surgery from Dr. Bond and they're holding up well also. I've had to contact the office multiple times to request my records for new specialists as well as to ask for prescriptions for non-ergonomic devices needed for work and they've responded quickly and without fail even when I hadn't seen them in years. I am a person who has difficulty trusting doctors and Dr. Bond made me feel at ease. I would absolutely do it all over again.

February 23rd, 2011
Went to Doctor Bond for shoulder pain and he was able to both diagnose and gave me timeline for when surgery would be required; spent time to describe the situation and diagram as well as explain all options.

April 17th, 2010
Misdiagnosed severe pain, never followed up. Fortunately found another doctor who correctly diagnosed and treated.