A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Boniol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Boniol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boniol
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Boniol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Boniol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Boniol graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Boniol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scott Boniol MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Boniol practice?
- Dr. Steven Boniol has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Boniol practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists, Shreveport Hematologists, and Shreveport Oncologists.