A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Boskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Boskovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Boskovich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boskovich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boskovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Boskovich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Boskovich practice?
- Dr. Steven Boskovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Boskovich practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.