A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Boskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Boskovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boskovich
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boskovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Boskovich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boskovich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boskovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Boskovich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Boskovich practice?
- Dr. Steven Boskovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Boskovich practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.