Dr. Steven Boskovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Boskovich?

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Needs to work on Aspergers Syndrome and social skills when talking to patients. His examples were very abstract in manner when explaining diagnosis. Don't explain the eye having layers like a wall with drywall and concrete. A better example may have been an object such as the Earth, since it too is a sphere. I noticed he got real agitated when my mother moved and he was checking her eyes. Not professional, considering it states in her paperwork she has tremors. His associates did a good job. Office is clean. Very timely with appointment.

A totally positive experience...

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I received information from the practice as to what to expect for my first. The consult took approx. 2 hours which included numerous tests. I then saw Dr. Boskovich. He was very pleasant, professional, thorough and explained everything regarding my upcoming surgery so that he had my informed consent. His staff was very caring and professional - and not impatient.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I am a type 1 diabetic. I have been visiting Dr. Boskovitch annually since 2002. He and his staff are excellent, efficient and friendly. Dr. B knows his stuff. I highly recommend him for diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma/cataract checkups and treatment when necessary. I appreciate the fact that he spends necessary time with me; does not waste time with idle conversation.

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Dr Boskovich, Was fabulous in every way. We were so pleased with the staff and the Dr.My sons retina was detaching and they wasted no time in taking care of him. We will always return to see Dr. Boskovich when ever there may be a problem.

Tammy

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Dr.Boskovich is a very caring,considerate and extremely knowledgeable doctor.He spends ample time talking with you and answering all of your questions.I have been going to him for many years now and would have to say that he is one of the best.

Posted on March 14th, 2017