Dr. Steven Bossinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

no change

April 26th, 2016
WORST experience EVER
WORST experience with any doctor EVER. What a quack! My daughter has had 7 UTIs (confirmed with lab results) and has been sick for the last two years. Last year one of her UTIs was so bad that she developed a kidney infection and was hospitalized for an entire week. Dr. Bossinger began our consult by stating that none of her test results confirmed a UTI, AND... wait for it... she's NEVER had a UTI or a kidney infection and that she didn't "get a clean catch because vaginas are full of bacteria." Really? Not only did he act as if we were insane, but he screamed and ranted about family doctors and parents not knowing how to read lab test results and that then he had to deal with frustrated patients and angry moms (like me). He went on to say that this wasn't a urology problem (did I mention that he didn't even examine her?). When I asked if he had any intention of examining her, he said "I was just going to feel her belly." To which we replied... "No, you absolutely won't be touching her" and told him his screaming was unprofessional and completely uncalled for. Please save yourself the horrible experience and find a REAL doctor.

April 4th, 2016
best in town
office went above and beyond for me and my family

August 10th, 2015
spare yourself, go elsewhere
This office is deplorable! Nikki is the rudest most unprofessional "secretary" I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with! The "nurse" let the door from the waiting room shut on me, made me read my own weight to her, brouht me to the rest room for a urine specimen, then NEVER returned to the room. Another staff member saw me 20 minutes later and laughing, said the other lady " mustve forgot me". The doctor didn't want to treat me because he was leaving town for 3 weeks! It took 4 days for him to review my CT results. Don't go here for your urological needs!!! You de be better off to travel out of town. What a shame 2 urologists in the Altoona area, and neither are worthy. Dr. Bossinger and his staff are not worthy of being called medical professionals.