Dr. Steven Bossinger MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Altoona, PA

3.4

April 26th, 2016
WORST experience EVER
WORST experience with any doctor EVER. What a quack! My daughter has had 7 UTIs (confirmed with lab results) and has been sick for the last two years. Last year one of her UTIs was so bad that she developed a kidney infection and was hospitalized for an entire week. Dr. Bossinger began our consult by stating that none of her test results confirmed a UTI, AND... wait for it... she's NEVER had a UTI or a kidney infection and that she didn't "get a clean catch because vaginas are full of bacteria." Really? Not only did he act as if we were insane, but he screamed and ranted about family doctors and parents not knowing how to read lab test results and that then he had to deal with frustrated patients and angry moms (like me). He went on to say that this wasn't a urology problem (did I mention that he didn't even examine her?). When I asked if he had any intention of examining her, he said "I was just going to feel her belly." To which we replied... "No, you absolutely won't be touching her" and told him his screaming was unprofessional and completely uncalled for. Please save yourself the horrible experience and find a REAL doctor.

April 4th, 2016
best in town
office went above and beyond for me and my family