Learn more about Dr. Steven Bourla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bourla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bourla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourla graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bourla has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Bourla practice?
Dr. Steven Bourla practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Infectious Disease near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Plainview Internists, Plainview Nephrologists, and Plainview Infectious Disease Doctors.