Dr. Steven Boyce MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Washington, DC

4.8

July 17th, 2013
A Second Chance at Life...Thank you Dr Boyce!
I owe my life to Dr Boyce, the staff at Medstar Washington Hospital Center in Washington D.C., and also to the Ft Washington Hospital medical staff in Prince Georges County for quickly assessing my condition and immediately transferring me to Medstar in time for surgery the following day. Dr Boyce is truly gifted. My family and friends thank you tremendously.....from the bottom of my new heart!

November 12th, 2011
Lisa (Patient's daughter)
From the beginning, Dr. Boyce explained everything about my mother's surgery clearly and thoroughly. He answered all of our questions and has a calming bedside manner. Overall, our experience with Dr. Boyce was excellent.

August 4th, 2011
Excellent surgeon
Dr.Steven Boyce was my surgeon when I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. I needed a heart transplant back in 2001. I am now approaching my 10th year and going strong. Dr. Boyce, along with the staff at WHC were wonderful.I am forever grateful for his knowledge and professionalism. My surgery was late in the evening and Dr. Boyce was there all day working on other patients and into the night working on me. There are people making millions of dollars out there playing sports and here is a guy who gives you another chance at life!!!!! Go figure!!!! Dr. Boyce,thank you for giving me a second chance I will be forever grateful!