A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Boyea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Boyea is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Boyea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyea graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Randolph Boyea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Boyea practice?
- Dr. Steven Boyea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Boyea practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Orthopedic Surgeons and Lewiston Surgeons.