A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brack graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Chas Brack DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Brack practice?
- Dr. Steven Brack has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Brack practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Orthopedic Surgeons and Puyallup Surgeons.