A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brand, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brand, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph Brand MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Brand practice?
- Dr. Steven Brand has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Brand practices Surgery near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Surgeons.