Dr. Steven Brand MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017
Professional and Friendly
Dr. Brand was both professional and friendly. I was nervous about having a large lypomia removed from my leg, but he clearly explained the process ahead of time and put me at ease. The surgery was quick and successful. I had very little pain afterwards and am healing nicely. In my follow-up appointment, he answered all of my questions and it was an efficient visit (meaning I was out and on my way 10 minutes before I was even scheduled to meet with him).

July 1st, 2017
Thank you Dr. Brand!
I just had Dr. Brand perform surgery on me for an Inguinal Hernia a couple weeks ago. I'm very pleased with the results from the first appointment when he went through in detail what an Inguinal hernia was to what to expect during and after surgery, was first class. The surgery went very well and in less than a week I was back to work and feeling no pain or discomfort. the scar from the surgery is almost in-noticeable. Thanks again Dr. Brand for a great job in repairing my hernia

June 30th, 2017
hernia surgery
Lovely man. Excellent doctor. He answered questions and informed my husband of what to expect upon my release

May 18th, 2017
Well Oiled Machine
Would recommend Dr. Brand to anyone who needs surgery. I had a Cholecystectomy, removal of gallbladder, and the whole experience, from the first office visit, to the surgery, to the follow-up office visit, went as smoothly as a well oiled machine. I had no complications. Dr. Brand performed the surgery remarkably well, with only minor incisions. Seriously, Dr. Brand and staff are outstanding and, quite frankly, the BEST.

January 10th, 2017
Great Experience
In a matter of a few months my gallbladder went from acting completely normal to causing me a great deal of pain. I was not only able to get an appointment with Dr. Brand (who had also taken my mother's gallbladder out years earlier) within a few days of calling, but when it was determined my gallbladder should come out, I was able to schedule the surgery for the following week. Having a busy schedule, especially over the holidays when all this happened, this helped to make the whole experience that much easier. In addition, Dr. Brand was able to explain everything to me so it made sense and answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed to have the same surgery.

October 31st, 2016
dr brand was right on time for both office visits. he explained what was going to happen & why he performs what he does & why. experience is still the best .

August 11th, 2016
Dr Brand was wonderful. He was honest and caring. He took the time to talk with me and my husband answering all of our questions. We didn't feel like he was rushing with us to get to the next patient. He took the time to stop in and talk with us before my surgery and to make sure we understood what would be happening. Following my surgery, he spoke with me and then went to speak with my husband. He explained the procedure and his findings with John. Steven Brand is a caring professional that I will recommend to my family and friends should they need a surgeon.

July 19th, 2016
Excellent!
Dr. Brand is an excellent Doctor,. Had a lump removed from my neck and skin tags, 4 visits, couldn't have been better. I highly recommend. Great surgeon, great patient skills, wonderful staff like Alicia.

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Brand and his staff are great! I had a successful surgery and would highly recommend his services :)

June 28th, 2016
Dr. Brand and his team have been exceptional and they always take care of me during my visits. I feel like they care about my needs.

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Brand is an excellent surgeon.Very caring and efficient. From the moment I stepped into his office the staff was very knowledgeable and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Brand to anyone including family and friends.

April 29th, 2016
Highly recommend!!
Great doctor, great staff! Dr. Brand explained everything he was going to do and why, made me feel at ease and his staff was great, all of them very pleasant! It was super easy getting an appointment and he did the surgery the next day - I was in a lot of pain! I really like this office, super happy I found them :)