Overall Review

4.8

October 31st, 2016
dr brand was right on time for both office visits. he explained what was going to happen & why he performs what he does & why. experience is still the best .

August 11th, 2016
Dr Brand was wonderful. He was honest and caring. He took the time to talk with me and my husband answering all of our questions. We didn't feel like he was rushing with us to get to the next patient. He took the time to stop in and talk with us before my surgery and to make sure we understood what would be happening. Following my surgery, he spoke with me and then went to speak with my husband. He explained the procedure and his findings with John. Steven Brand is a caring professional that I will recommend to my family and friends should they need a surgeon.

July 18th, 2016
Excellent!
Dr. Brand is an excellent Doctor,. Had a lump removed from my neck and skin tags, 4 visits, couldn't have been better. I highly recommend. Great surgeon, great patient skills, wonderful staff like Alicia.

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Brand and his staff are great! I had a successful surgery and would highly recommend his services :)

June 28th, 2016
Dr. Brand and his team have been exceptional and they always take care of me during my visits. I feel like they care about my needs.

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Brand is an excellent surgeon.Very caring and efficient. From the moment I stepped into his office the staff was very knowledgeable and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Brand to anyone including family and friends.

April 29th, 2016
Highly recommend!!
Great doctor, great staff! Dr. Brand explained everything he was going to do and why, made me feel at ease and his staff was great, all of them very pleasant! It was super easy getting an appointment and he did the surgery the next day - I was in a lot of pain! I really like this office, super happy I found them :)

March 16th, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Brand is a great doctor and I was very happy with the outcome. He prepared me well for the day of surgery as well as set expectations for my recovery. I would highly recommend him and would go to him again.

February 6th, 2016
Dr Brand was wonderful and very professional. Very minimal wait time for appointments.

February 4th, 2016
Positive experience from beginning pre-surgery consultation to the post operational visit. I highly recommend this competent and caring professional for a hernia procedure.

December 8th, 2015
Everyone in his office and at the surgery center was extremely nice. I would recommend Dr. Brand and his staff to anyone.

December 1st, 2015
Hernia Survivor
I had hernia surgery with Dr. Brand. I am a 30 something male, active, in law enforcement. I had an approximate 5in incision and mesh repair. I took no pain meds once I left the surgery. The nursing staff was also excellent, a suggestion to sleep and sit in a recliner and to drink lots of water and fiber supplement was awesome advice. Getting appointments scheduled, dealing with the staff, and the Dr.'s experience were all fantastic. I would highly recommend Dr. Brand.