Dr. Steven Brand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Brand?

October 13th, 2017

Personable and professional.

Dr. Brand was excellent and reassuring. He was self-confidant without being pompous or arrogant. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 4th, 2017

Hernia Surgery

Dr. Brand was very professional. Very easy to talk to and he knows his business. This was the first surgery I've ever had and he made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Brand and his staff.

September 29th, 2017

Very Good

I saw Dr Brand for gallbladder issues and he was just a great doctor! I was able to make an appointment with his office within a week of calling and then was scheduled for surgery three weeks later. I had a massive gallbladder attack over the next weekend and called his office Monday morning. His secretary was able to get me an appointment that same day and Dr Brand moved his schedule around so that I could have surgery the very next day! The entire experience was smooth and very good, I felt very safe with Dr Brand! He's a great doctor!

September 19th, 2017

The best

The good doc has performed 2 surgeries and each was excellent..He is very thorough in explaining what you can expect , how long the recovery will take and what if any your pain may be..He nailed it both times with me..I was very fortunate in having no pain and my recovery time was ahead of schedule..Being past 80 I expected some problems but none occured..I was very pleased with my treatment by Dr.. Brand. And would give him and his crew a big thumbs up!!!

July 13th, 2017

Professional and Friendly

Dr. Brand was both professional and friendly. I was nervous about having a large lypomia removed from my leg, but he clearly explained the process ahead of time and put me at ease. The surgery was quick and successful. I had very little pain afterwards and am healing nicely. In my follow-up appointment, he answered all of my questions and it was an efficient visit (meaning I was out and on my way 10 minutes before I was even scheduled to meet with him).

July 1st, 2017

Thank you Dr. Brand!

I just had Dr. Brand perform surgery on me for an Inguinal Hernia a couple weeks ago. I'm very pleased with the results from the first appointment when he went through in detail what an Inguinal hernia was to what to expect during and after surgery, was first class. The surgery went very well and in less than a week I was back to work and feeling no pain or discomfort. the scar from the surgery is almost in-noticeable. Thanks again Dr. Brand for a great job in repairing my hernia

June 30th, 2017

hernia surgery

Lovely man. Excellent doctor. He answered questions and informed my husband of what to expect upon my release

May 18th, 2017

Well Oiled Machine

Would recommend Dr. Brand to anyone who needs surgery. I had a Cholecystectomy, removal of gallbladder, and the whole experience, from the first office visit, to the surgery, to the follow-up office visit, went as smoothly as a well oiled machine. I had no complications. Dr. Brand performed the surgery remarkably well, with only minor incisions. Seriously, Dr. Brand and staff are outstanding and, quite frankly, the BEST.

January 10th, 2017

Great Experience

In a matter of a few months my gallbladder went from acting completely normal to causing me a great deal of pain. I was not only able to get an appointment with Dr. Brand (who had also taken my mother's gallbladder out years earlier) within a few days of calling, but when it was determined my gallbladder should come out, I was able to schedule the surgery for the following week. Having a busy schedule, especially over the holidays when all this happened, this helped to make the whole experience that much easier. In addition, Dr. Brand was able to explain everything to me so it made sense and answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed to have the same surgery.

October 31st, 2016

dr brand was right on time for both office visits. he explained what was going to happen & why he performs what he does & why. experience is still the best .

August 11th, 2016

Dr Brand was wonderful. He was honest and caring. He took the time to talk with me and my husband answering all of our questions. We didn't feel like he was rushing with us to get to the next patient. He took the time to stop in and talk with us before my surgery and to make sure we understood what would be happening. Following my surgery, he spoke with me and then went to speak with my husband. He explained the procedure and his findings with John. Steven Brand is a caring professional that I will recommend to my family and friends should they need a surgeon.

July 19th, 2016

Excellent!

Dr. Brand is an excellent Doctor,. Had a lump removed from my neck and skin tags, 4 visits, couldn't have been better. I highly recommend. Great surgeon, great patient skills, wonderful staff like Alicia.