A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brandes is Good. Dr. Brandes has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brandes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brandes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Brandes practice?
Dr. Steven Brandes practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Saint Louis Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Brandes, Dr. Stephen Brandes, Dr. Stefan Brandes, Dr. Steve Brandes