A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Penetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Brandes MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Brandes practice?
- Dr. Steven Brandes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Brandes practices Surgery and Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Urologists.