3.0

Bad doctor!!! show details Bad doctor!!!
by J.A. on Jan 25th, 2016

Braun is one of the worst doctors (if you can call him that) I have ever met. And I have met a lot of doctors because of my cancer. He was very quick with my first appointment and every appointment after. He clearly cares about volume and making more money than about patient care. I recently found out he is under investigation for Medicare fraud and unnecessary treatments. I wonder if I was one of those patients. I hope he is no longer practicing and do not bring your loved ones to this bad man.

Dr. Braun is awesome show details Dr. Braun is awesome
Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Braun was awesome. In the midst of a troubling cancer diagnosis, he was caring and patient. He explained all of my options well and answered all my questions. Thanks for excellent care.

He cares more about volume than caring about the patient show details He cares more about volume than caring about the patient
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Braun's office staff is very pleasant and efficient. I wish I could say something kind about him as well but I can't. He saw me for 6 minutes when my appt was scheduled for 25 minutes. Why? To see more patients and make more money probably. He was very curt and didn't make me feel comfortable at all. He said something along the lines of you have this cancer, it is treatable, and we'll get started right away. Then I was supposed to start treatment Friday but he made me wait till Wednesday for some reason. No explanation given. When I asked him about it he said he wasn't sure what I was talking about and that it was probably a scheduling issue. I'm so glad I don't have to see him anymore. He clearly cares more about himself than his patients. Terrible!