Dr. Steven Brem, FACS
Neurological Surgeon, Medical Oncologist, Neurologist
Video profile

Tumor removed show details Tumor removed
by Sam lo on Oct 28th, 2015

Great

by Bill G on Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Brem removed 100% of an acoustic neuroma via retrosigmoid approach. He carefully preserved the facial nerve and 8 months post-op I am almost 100% back to normal (facial function). Dr. Brem has a very pleasant bedside manner and takes his time with his patients. He answers all questions and is genuinely interested in the well-being of his patients. He is truly a compassionate surgeon who strives to keep his patients 'whole'. I would highly recommend Dr. Brem. Tampa is losing a very valuable asset = Philadelphia's gain!

by Dawn Lo on Jul 31st, 2015

Dr. Brem is a living genius when it comes to brain tumors. My husband was told by a doctor in Hershey that he would die without surgery and most likely die during surgery with definite paralysis of some sort. I took him to Dr. Brem and he removed 98% of the tumor and my husband has had some comics toons due to the location of the tumor but he will make a full recovery with rehab. Dr.Brem came to see us daily even at midnight after a long day of surgery and was giving us encouraging words to keep up hope! We were very fortunate to find Dr. Brem and his hands are magic! If you or a loved one has a tumor do yourself and your loved one a favor and go see Dr. Brem! He's a wonderful, caring man and he is truly gifted in his field! He won Americas top doctor 11 years in a row for a reason. His credentials and patients says it all! My husband is alive because of Dr. Brem and for that we could never repay him! We love you Dr. Brem...the Lo Family!

Brain cancer specialist show details Brain cancer specialist
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Brem is now at University of Pennsylvania hospital. He is, quite simply, one of the best in the world when it comes to brain cancer and necessary surgeries. Get on an airplane to Philadelphia to see Dr. Brem if you need a neurosurgeon.

4 year survivor show details 4 year survivor
Sep 10th, 2011

the einstein of brain cancer surgeons with the bedside manner of a saint. SIMPLY THE BEST! Why did he leave Tampa? to go to Penn. We will miss you, Pennsylvania is blessed to have Dr. Brem! Thank you for giving me the time to watch my daughter head off to college this year. God has a special place for Dr. Brem. in Heaven!

Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Brem was so very good to us during a very difficult situation. He was very kind, remained calm and patient, and guided us through the details of pending surgery without rushing. Our entire family feels fortunate to have been referred to this physician.

Mar 23rd, 2009

I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Dr. Brem and his staff. I am so blessed to have been steered to him. I will never be able to thank the neuro team enough!