A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brint is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brint, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brint graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brint has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Usher Brint MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven U. Brint practice?
- Dr. Steven Brint has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Brint practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.