Internists
811 W Interstate 20
Ste 120
Arlington, TX 76017
817-468-3393
Locations and availability (1)

Aug 20th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Brock to ANYONE that is needing a doctor who truely cares. He takes his time and hears your concerns and diagosis accordingly. His staff is AMAZING!!! Thank you Dr. Brock's entire office staff for being so caring and nourishing.

|  Trustworthy Doctor  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

He has been our family doctor for over 15 years now! I appreciate the unhurried time he spends with me to discuss my medical issues.

|  Really nice doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Admittedly, I sometimes get a little nervous before doctor's appointments but his bedside manner really made me feel at ease. He really takes the time to listen to my questions, and I've never felted rushed or hurried at all at in of my several appointments with him over the last year or two. Office staff is very friendly and getting an appointment was easy. Awesome!

May 6th, 2011

This is the best doctor I've ever been too.He has been my doctor for over 15 yrs now. I am no longer in the Arlington area and now live in Rockwall. I don't mind the drive because I know that I'm seeing a doctor that I trust and he cares about his patients.

by C. Griffith, Arlington, Texas on Jun 23rd, 2010

To sum it up...this Dr is wonderful. He is punctual and takes the time to talk with you. His staff is courteous and professional. He has accurately diagnosed my illnesses. I have seen Dr Brock for 15 years and he is the primary care physician for my adult children. This Dr will not dispense diet pills of any kind. He believes in treating the whole person.

|  Great!  |  show details
by M. Hamill on Mar 22nd, 2010

Dr. Brock has been our family doctor for many years. We trust him with our health care needs.If you are seeking a doctor he would be a great choice!