Dr. Steven Brotzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Brotzman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Brotzman is amazing. After having one of the worst experiences of my life with another orthopedic doctor, I made an appt with Dr. Brotzman and realized I had put up with the other doctor for way too long. Dr. B takes his time with his patients in order to answer questions and explain things, which I appreciate greatly, even if it does mean he's typically running behind schedule. So, if punctuality is super important to you, this may not be the place for you, but if you want extraordinary care and are willing to wait, I can't recommend him enough.

August 6th, 2010

Great Surgeon, would not use anyone else!

Dr. Brotzman performed four surgeries on my daughter and one on me. We have seen him for over four years and he was highly recommended by the physical therapy director at NAMC. Yes, you might have to wait but of the dozens of times we have been there either to see him or his PA (who we love too), only once was it a painfully long wait. My boss is a tri athlete and Dr. Brotzman is the only one she sees and recommends. I really recommend him, he is very caring and the bedside manner is superb. Oh, his physical therapy people are much better than NAMC by the way.

April 23rd, 2010

Dr. Brotzman

Dr. Brotzman is an excellent doctor. His knowledge and understanding of sports medicine and his ability to convey your injury, in a way you will understand it, are excellent. I can't speak any higher of Dr. Brotzman, or suggest a better surgeon for your sports related injury.The downside is the fact that you will wait for up to an hour, or more, in some cases. Basically, you need to make sure you set aside two hours when you visit him.Lastly, when you do get an appointment to see the doctor, or the physical therapist, YOU need to be the one calling the doctors office to make sure they actually put you down in their electronic scheduling system. I showed up for an appointment, with the appointment date & time written down on their business/appointment card (they wrote sown the date & time), and was told that I was not on the schedule. I find this EXTREMELY unprofessional. The person that scheduled the original appointment blamed the mistake on a new computer system; "just a glitch." She went on to say that they had changed computer systems three times already this year (2010). Her solution was to offer to "work me in" two hours later. Driving through Austin traffic to make it to an early appointment, only to be asked to come back in a couple hours just doesn't consider the time and energy required from the patient, also the customer. With all this said, Dr. Brotzman is an excellent surgeon, but your total care will be tempered by your wait time in the office as well as potential scheduling issues.

January 14th, 2010

AMAZING, AMAZING DOCTOR!!!!

I found doctor Brotzman after a string of terrible doctors. HE is AMAZING! He is not arrogant and rude like some physicians that you find. He is so kind and he really cares about each patient! Not to mention he is super smart and experienced! I would recommend him to anyone. If my kids ever need surgery (God forbid) I'm sending them to Dr.Brotzman!

June 9th, 2009

What a wonderful, caring Dr.! He treated my daughter and myself and is like one of the family. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 27th, 2016