Dr. Steven Brourman MD Patient Reviews

January 9th, 2016
Workerscomp
Only one on one time was 3 min

October 30th, 2014
Always a pleasure to be seen by Dr. Brourman. Very kind man with a huge heart. His only goal is to get his patients better. Thank youDr. Brourman, my shoulders are feeling much better my friend.

January 27th, 2014
Great surgery
His office is very busy for a reason - he is a great surgeon. He knows what his doing and does it confidently while putting your mind at ease.

October 1st, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Brourman was great to speak with - he knows his stuff and always attempts to make you better understand what's causing the problem. Thank you very much for all the help

July 3rd, 2013
Carpul Tunnel
Although he might not have the best bedside manners, he is a great surgeon and knows exactly what he is doing. Great surgery thank you

July 1st, 2013
Failed Ulnar Nerve Surgery Elbow
I would not recommend this physician for any elbow surgery. My surgery was a complete disaster and I had post chronic pain at the surgical site. I had it done in 2005 and it never healed. So much so that I did not proceed to have the other elbow done. Dr. Brourman stated that is just the way it goes and some are successful and some are not. I am seeing a new physician because my fingers had sponatenous contractions, severe pain and the numbness post-surgery was gone and I could feel everything. The EMG/NCS was worse post surgical intervention. I have to have additional surgery to fix Dr. Brourman's mistakes. I was advised that the nerve was put at the elbow site (decompression) instead of above the elbow as it should have been. My Ulnar nerve "rides" on the surface and I can actually feel it and it is so sensitive it is like having a constant "Funny Bone" feeling along with pain. Post Surgery while waiting hours in his office for my appointment and I never got to see him personally after the surgery; One patient told me he "nicked" his other nerve while doing elbow surgery and the the other patient said that he slipped and cut his ulnar nerve completely. Please, Please make sure your physician is qualified for this delicate surgery and that he has the right diagnosis. I don't want to see anyone else go through what I did. Along with additional surgery.

May 28th, 2013
Not your best choice
Incomplete diagnosis, failure to respond to Insurance Co. requests, He may be a good surgeon but if he cannot advocate for you with proper paper flow/reports you will never get there. He spends no time with patients, and comes across arrogant..i.e. doesn't listen. Poor bedside manner. His practice is mainly workers compensation caseload which is why he stays busy. He may want to listen to his patients, and evaluate why he has hard time doing so. A big part of a surgeons job is advocating for the patient to the Insurance Co and to navigate through the Insurance mine field getting needed treatment approved. He fails in this.

March 22nd, 2013
Knee Pain
Prior to meeting with Dr. Brourman, I was experiencing critical knee pain and was skeptical about which doctor would be most suitable for me, or whether I would find a doctor who would find the source of my pain. I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Brourman's approach overall, and would recommend him to anyone who is experiencing any sort of pain in the knees.

March 22nd, 2013
My Shoulder Surgery
Thank You Dr. Brourman! Honestly, after all of my research with my wife trying to find the best doctor, I couldn't have ran into anyone better. I truly appreciate your help, and the fact that all pain has gone makes me the happiest person. Thank you again doc!

March 19th, 2013
Hand surgery
Excellent doctor - no problems at all. Knows what he is talking about.

March 5th, 2013
Carpul Tunnel surgery
I have to say he is one of the best doctors. Wait time was long, but he is a great doctor who knows how to take care of your pain.

March 4th, 2013
Hand Surgery for my carpel tunnel
Surgery was smooth, no problems. Great doctor who really wants to help rather than just give you medication and send you home. Thank you