A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brower is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brower, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brower has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Brower MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Brower practice?
- Dr. Steven Brower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Brower practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.