Dr. Steven Broxterman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Overland Park, KS

October 30th, 2015
This is one of the most thorough and well educated physicians I have ever met and I'm a nurse! I was so impressed!!

January 23rd, 2012
Great guy, great doctor
I've been a patient since 1980 and have rarely been disapponted by anything in his practice. He cared for my whole family and was compassionate during hospital visits when he still made them. The only drawback is that his practice no longer makes rounds but uses hospitalists. But they seem pretty good too. He has a good sense of humor and knows how to extract vital info from patients quickly.

April 19th, 2010
Great doctor, very knowledgable, and very caring. At time may be difficult to schedule a visit on short notice, but that's only because when patients come in to see him they usually don't want to see anybody BUT him. Physicans like Dr. Broxterman are rare nowadays.

November 10th, 2009
Poor service
I had been sick for several months and when I knew I needed antibiotics I tried to get an appointment with my life-long physician, Dr. Broxterman. I could not get in to see him for a week. Got in to see a PA. She prescribed an antibiotic that did not work and after 3 follow-up visits, prescribed the same drug -- even though it wasn't working. I ended up going to a different physician in a differnt city who took the time to find out what was wrong and found the correct antibiotic. At that point, I finally recovered completely.