A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bruch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bruch, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bruch has 21 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Walter Bruch MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Bruch practice?
- Dr. Steven Bruch has 13 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bruch practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Livonia Surgeons and Livonia Pediatric Surgeons.