A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bruch, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bruch has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans