Dr. Steven Buchan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Buchan?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Steven Buchan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2015

Don't Bother - Dr Buchan Doesn't

My former PCP retired and I began seeing Buchan since the practice is internal medicine and cardiology. Thought a good idea since I am elderly. Forget it. He is cold and has a very bland personality. Staff is no better. Medically he is just OK. After 4 years he still doesn't know me and I don't think would know me passing him in the hall. Night and day difference from my old doctor! His nurse is also about as rude as they come. I finally had enough early this year and switched to a new very good doctor. She knows how to diagnose!!

July 6th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Pill pisher. Does not take the time to determine what's wrong ... Just give you a shot or prescription.

March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Buchan and Woods Associates are Top Notch

I found Dr. Buchan and his staff to be friendly, caring and competent. Saved my life actually. I had serious problems with no symptoms and his testing found and I got it fixed before it could hurt me. He has top notch cardiologist associates that worked well together as a team. I am alive and happy.

December 18th, 2014

Staff is very rude. A simple good bye on the phone would be nice but no they would rather hang up on you.

August 11th, 2014

Easy to get an appointment.

The Doctor was quick and did not do an exam in the office. He did have office staff who did BP and Blood Draws. The Doctor was more intent and took time to examine me during my hospital stay. He seems to know his medicine but is not like the doctors I saw years ago who were concerned about you and asked about your family and life. The younger doctors seem to distance themselves from their patents.

June 27th, 2014

Don't go here!

One time I made a list of things I wanted to ask him about. He took the list and answered two questions. Then he put the list on the counter, walked out and didnt come back. His personality was absent. Another time I asked a staff person for a copy of my lab report. They said their copy machine was broke. I said I would take it to the main desk to get it copied. They said no. I think the staff was the rudest I've encountered.

May 16th, 2013

He was uncaring and unrelatable. We switched doctors mid treatment because he isIimpossible to communicate too.and his lack of concern compassion and overal emotion he often seemed spacey like he wasn't even there and it made him to have a very dislikable personality.

April 24th, 2012

Dr.Buchan has best bed side manners, gets great history,takes his time with patient, very intelligent, I work in medical field He is very knowledgable, I've been to many Drs. & he goes beyond call of duty!I would definitely recommend him to anyone, very very kind!

August 19th, 2011

Good DR. just don't have anything wrong that requires some extra thought. Quick to give you pills and then more pills if those don't work. Had a very hard time getting him to listen to me. Got tired of helping him to diagnose my problem. Staff was terrible, asked for my records to be forwarded over 3 months ago.Still waiting and will have to go in to get them myself.

June 1st, 2017