A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Buckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Buckle is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Buckle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckle graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Buckle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Buckle MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Buckle practice?
- Dr. Steven Buckle has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Buckle practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.