A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Buckles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Buckles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckles graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buckles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Buckles DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Buckles practice?
- Dr. Steven Buckles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Buckles practices Family Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, MO and Olathe, KS.
See Saint Joseph Family Physicians.