A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Buda is Excellent. Dr. Buda has been reviewed by 26 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Buda, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buda graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Buda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Buda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Buda practice?
Dr. Steven Buda practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Buda, Dr. Stephen Buda, Dr. Stefan Buda, Dr. Steve Buda