Dr. Steven Buda MD Patient Reviews

April 10th, 2016
Dr Buda is an excellent Dr

November 15th, 2015
He's the only surgeon I'll allow anywhere near me

October 9th, 2015
Great care
Dr buddah was the best Dr. I have had the privilege of taking of me in a long time. He takes the time to explain the procedure and put you at ease. I will highly recommend him to all of my freinds and family. I really appreciated getting treated like I was a priority. Thank you Dr. buddah 😄

September 10th, 2015
He is the BEST surgeon in the Midwest!
Dr. Steven Buda is the BEST DR I have ever had the experience of dealing with ever! He shows such caring for his patients and his bedside manner is rated five stars!

July 31st, 2015
Dr. Buda is not only an excellent Dr., he is also a very awesome and sincere person, and, I believe, actually cares about and hears his patients.

April 10th, 2015
I rarely write reviews, but I was just so impressed by Dr. Buda I had to take the time. He's a very caring, respectful and overall good person. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really takes the time to explain procedures, options and prognosis. If I am in need of a general surgeon again, he will absolutely be my top choice.

March 1st, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
Wonderful physician. Takes time and thoroughly explains the procedure. Excellent bedside manner. Would highly recommend.

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Buda is a super doctor. Very Kind and Considerate to his patients.

April 8th, 2014
Dr. Buda has a great personality and exceptional communication skills that make you feel at ease and comfortable. He takes the time to explain what is medically going on and what needs to happen to fix the problem. He goes into detail explaining what can be expected before, during and after surgery. He makes sure that any care provided is in your best interest and that you are agreeable before anything happens. He is very involved in your hospital recovery and he visits regularly which shows he really cares about his patients. He is also open to discuss alternative recovery therapies if that is your preference. I've never met a surgeon that possesses his compassion, skills, expertise and bedside manner.

November 23rd, 2013
Best Dr. I've ever met!
If you happen to get lucky enough to have Dr. Buda assigned to your case, consider it a lucky day! It will take you all of about 30 seconds to feel like you are in competent hands. Dr. Buda will take the time to explain your situation in as much detail as you would like. He is kind, caring, and clearly loves his job. I assure you that you couldn't possibly be in better hands!

July 17th, 2013
Best doctor ever!
My family and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Buda. He is the kindest, most compassionate physician I've ever met and just a great person to boot! He has been with us through a very difficult diagnosis and aftermath and continues to amaze us with his surgical skills and wonderful bedside manner.

March 25th, 2013
Excellent Experience
Dr. Buda performed an emergency surgery on my 16 year old son who's appendix burst. Dr. Buda did an excellent job on the surgery, minimizing the level of invasiveness and keeping the surgery laproscopic despite the level of severity of the bursting. He was very informative both prior to the surgery and following. The most impressive to me was his level of compassion shown to both me as the mother in this scary circumstance and to my son who's recovery was very painful. Thank you Dr. Buda