Dr. Steven Bujewski MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chicago, IL

4.8

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Bujewski and his staff are very professional. They take time with you and their bedside manner is wonderful.

December 30th, 2014
Excellent care and thoughful bedside manner
I have been a patient of Dr. Bujewski's since he first went into practice. He is efficient, personable. courteous, professional and thoughtful. Sometimes I have had to schedule weeks ahead of time, since he is very busy, but most of the time, I can see him in a week or two. However, if it is something urgent, the staff does go out of its way to accommodate these situations. If you are looking for an excellent, kind and professional physician, you will find him in Dr. Bujewski.

October 24th, 2012
I have going to Dr. Bujewski for 15 years and I love him. He doesnt rush you out of his office, explains everything to you and still ask you if you have any questions. He's not afraid to make eye contact with you also. I wish he could be my PCP.

August 9th, 2011
I have been with Dr. Bujewski for about 17 1/2 years. He is an EXCELLENT doctor. AWESOME bedside manner. Takes the time with his patients and really listens to them. I would recommend him to anyone that asked. I would not change doctors....even if I was offered a million dollars! If you are looking for a compassionate, caring, great doctor, especially during your pregnancy, he is the one!

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Bujewski has been my doctor for 15 years. He delivered my babies and always provided the best care anyone could ask for. He is patient, compassionate and really knows his field.I would not trust anyone else with my female care!

July 21st, 2009
Overall great doctor
He has a wonderful bedside manner, easy to talk to, good listener. Makes you feel at ease. I have been going to his office for 11 years and wouldn't dream of switching!