A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Burger MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burger practice?
- Dr. Steven Burger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Burger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Gastroenterologists.