A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Burks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Burks MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Burks practice?
- Dr. Steven Burks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Burks practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Springfield Internists.