A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S. Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S. Burnett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S. Burnett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Burnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S. Mark Burnett MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. S. M. Burnett practice?
- Dr. S. Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. S. Burnett practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.