Learn more about Dr. Steven Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Carl Burns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Burns practice?
- Dr. Steven Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Burns practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors.