Learn more about Dr. Steven Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Carl Burns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Burns practice?
- Dr. Steven Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Burns practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors.