A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burres is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burres
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burres, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burres graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Burres has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Burres MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burres practice?
- Dr. Steven Burres has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steven Burres practices Otolaryngology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Apple Valley Otolaryngologists.