A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burres is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burres
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burres, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burres graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Burres has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Burres MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burres practice?
- Dr. Steven Burres has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steven Burres practices Otolaryngology near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Apple Valley Otolaryngologists.