A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burres is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burres, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burres graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Burres has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burres practice?
Dr. Steven Burres practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.