Dr. Steven Burres Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Burres?

They are not describing the Dr. i know!

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I cannot believe these things i am reading about Dr. Burres! I have been to him about 10 times and i cant imagine going anywhere else! He has operated on my face many times and the results have always been amazing. He has always been so nice and professional to me and his offices are NOT dirty that is an out and out lie! I wouldnt trust anyone else to operate on my face and i am sticking with Dr. Burres!!!!

Had Botox done on my forhead by Dr. Burres.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Had Botox done on my forhead by Dr. Burres. Cost me $450.00 and it lasted less than 6-months. Do your self a favor and go somewhere else if you need or want Botox. i believe he cheated me on the amount of Botox he was supose to use as it faded very quickly. I am not happy at all. I will not recomend Dr. Burres to anyone i know..

Had Botox done on my forhead by Dr. Burres. Cost...

Posted on July 13th, 2015

worst MD experience

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Generally unpleasant. Annoyed by patient's presence. Unwilling to listen. Rough uncaring painful treatments. Don't go

Check all of the reviews (online) on this doctor, you will be shocked!!!!!

Posted on August 1st, 2014

I went to this doctor for a facelift and nose procedure. He did a fast and dirty job, I am left scarred and my face is uneven. I suffered the worst pain in my life following surgery. I looked much better before this evil man got his hands on me. He is rude, his staff is rude, his office is filthy and his scrubs are filthy. He has no respect for women and enjoys messing up your looks. He has been sued countless times, do not let his location in Beverly Hills fool you. I have been to another doctor who said the damage this man did to my face and nose are virtually beyond repair. One woman he worked on ended up in the hospital for four days with a life threatening infection. He is a liar and cheats innocent women. Please heed my warning and look up "complaints against Dr. Steven Burres", there are too many to count, but they tell the story of this man and his practice at Surgiworld. I am gathering a group of past patients of his in hopes to stop this man from practicing medicine of any kind.

Filthy & Unknowledgeable

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Office is filthy. Staff is curt. Burres pointed to my room instead of speaking. There were opened, uncleaned utensils sitting on dusty trays. He stuck an open, uncleaned ear probe into me. Meanwhile some girl came in to listen to my personal business. She was dancing around, not helping the doc. The doc left to get a nose probe. Stuck it in my nose, only for me to see the other end was filthy. He's unaware the body is a system, so he throws localized drugs at body parts instead of trying to get to the bottom of anything. He has no idea that the digestion can affect various parts of the body. He practices medicine, not health. Finally, he has a miserable personality, borderline smart alec. Even his lab coat was filthy. I'm reporting him to my insurance as well as AMA. He's a dangerous, unprofessional, unlearned, rude man who should not be practicing on folks. If his last name was Smith, I doubt he'd be so 'lucky' to have multiple practices in LA.

Nobody Home!

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I showed up for an appointment, and the entire office was empty for the hour that I remained there. The door was unlocked, and neither the doctor or his receptionist were present. There was no note on the door, no phone call telling me that my appointment would be canceled--nothing! What concerns me most is that anyone could have easily walked into that office and accessed patients' files that were on the desk/wall. I WILL NOT return to that doctor under any circumstances.

questionable motivations

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Burres while working towards a treatment or solution for my sleep apnea. The tacky infomercial style ads for his cosmetic surgery running on flat screens in his waiting room of his Beverly Hills office made me uneasy...but I dismissed it as simply poor taste. I was brought into the examination room and the Dr came in... after about 4 mins of questions and a brief look into my mouth he proclaimed "you definitely need the surgery". I was surprised that he could come to that conclusion so quickly. Bear in mind this is a pretty serious procedure that would involve cutting and moving my jaw with a side effect of changing the appearance of my face. Not the kind of thing I take lightly...it was troubling that he seemed to. He also said "we will have to send you to get a sleep study just as a formality for the insurance company...but I have my own sleep study clinic I'll send you to in Lancaster". He wanted me to travel a hour and a half so I could go to his sleep study clinic...I assume so he could either make more money or to make sure that whatever info made it to the insurance company supported the procedure he recommended after his 4 minute examination. After I left there I did some research and found that the surgery he was so certain I needed is only effective 8-15% of the time. I sought another opinion and found a far more effective non surgery treatment. I really got the feeling he was more interested in billing then in making sure his patients get the right treatment. I can't help but to question his motivations.

Botched nose job

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I have two nose jobs with Dr burres, the first one created several additional problems and the second one was to correct these problems but did not fix anything. Im very unhappy.

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Doctor Burres gave me a mini face lift and left me with VERY visible scars that I cannot hide with make up!! I will have to live with these very embarassing scars for the rest of my life! When I discussed my dispointment with the doctor, he simply did not care!

STEVEN A. BURRES MD IS ONE OF THE MOST EXCELLENT DR'S I HAVE EVER FOUND

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS MAN AS A PERSON AND A PROFESSIONAL. HE NOT ONLY IS VERY REASONABLE AND DOES NOT OVERCHARGE LIKE OTHER SO-CALLED PROFESSIONALS, HE IS VERY WELL QUALIFIED IN THE USA & EUROPE, HE ALSO DOES THE WORK HIMSELF AND DOES NOT GIVE IT TO NURSES TO DO LIKE OTHER DOCTORS, MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH WHO YOUR DOCTOR IS BEFORE YOU MAKE A CHOICE, THIS MAN IS A GOOD CHOICE AND HIS FOLLOW UP AND CARE IS EXCELLENT.

This guy operates in an INDOOR SWAPMEET!

Posted on October 6th, 2009

Unbelievable this guys office is in an indoor swap meet in Victorville. I never went to see him I have Cigna PPO (shame on Cigna!). After reading the other reviews this guy sounds like a Quack!