Learn more about Dr. Steven Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burrows, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrows
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burrows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burrows, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kei Burrows MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Burrows practice?
- Dr. Steven Burrows has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Burrows practices Family Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Family Physicians.