Learn more about Dr. Steven Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Burton MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burton practice?
- Dr. Steven Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Burton practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.