A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Burton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burton practice?
- Dr. Steven Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Burton practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Radiologists.