Learn more about Dr. Steven Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Burton MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burton practice?
- Dr. Steven Burton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Burton practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Radiation Oncologists.