A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Burton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Burton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Burton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Burton practice?
- Dr. Steven Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Burton practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Radiologists.