A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Butcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Butcher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butcher
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butcher graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ray Butcher DO is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Butcher practice?
- Dr. Steven Butcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Butcher practices General Practice near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, MO.
See Springfield General Practitioners.