A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Butdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Butdorf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butdorf graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Butdorf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butdorf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Butdorf practice?
Dr. Steven Butdorf practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Family Physicians.