A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Buty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Buty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Buty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Buty graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Buty practice?
Dr. Steven Buty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Federal Way, WA.
See Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.